The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you Tammy (http://tlohuis.wordpress.com/) for the Versatile Blogger Award. Tammy is a beautiful lady that has risen above much pain, physically and emotionally to find a niche in this blogging world where her abilities as a writer, during her day to day (and sometimes night) life, has enabled like minded others to realise their gifts, and like her, share their world in such a way that it gives an understanding to those that do not realise what it means to be in this position for most of their waking moments. By doing this it also creates a sharing within that same community to enable them to feel the empathy of all those caring souls, to bring a smile or some encouragement when the limits of living has taken it’s toll. That would be one of the strongest things I have found within the community, is that it’s ability to care, help and give from such a beautiful place, that I am glad to be accepted as one of those many who are a part of this blogging world. Again, thank you Tammy.
I’d like to now present this award to 15 very deserving bloggers who enable me to enjoy, laugh and learn, and be accepted into this wonderful community.
1. http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com/ for her much loved poetry, life’s meanings and the humour to match her journey of being the Bard(dess) of the Highlands.
2. http://truthlovepeace.net/ for her ability to express some very deep inner meanings in such a way as to give them life. Oh, and lets not forget the incredible photography.(Absolutely amazing).
3. http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ for her beautiful poetry, thoughts and expressions from a very deep understanding from within.
4. http://gottafindahome.wordpress.com/ for his incredible gift of poetry and expressing his up close and personal thoughts and interactions of the plight of the homeless in his community.
5. http://thesanctuaryofmyheart.com/ for her poetry, expressed from Gods own pulpit within her heart.
6. http://loveandlifeproject.com/ for her lovely ability to share stories from all over the community to show the life that is alive within it.
7. http://bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com/ for her very interesting take on spirit, the journey and her amazing shared insights along the way.
8. http://proverbsway.com for her expression of lots of love and understanding with sayings, poetry and a myriad of uplifting soul searching material to enhance the mind.
9. http://feathermoonpoetry.wordpress.com/ for her poetry that comes from a very soft and beautiful place within.
10. http://projectlighttolife.wordpress.com/ for being so young, vibrant and full of life and game to step into her truth.
11. http://patcegan.wordpress.com/ for her incredible depth of meaning from the knowledge of a wise soul.
12. http://ohthethingsweshallsee.com/ for her take on life, the lovely accompanying photo’s, and the thanks that she gives her creator for her many blessings
13. http://willowmariewrites.com/ for the spirituality within her writing. Even though I have only just found her blog it draws with it’s depth, beauty and understanding.
14. http://owfotografik.com/ for her incredible paintings and photography. A must see for all its lovely colors and meanings in her work.
15. http://heartspace1111.com/ for her heart space in words. A young life too wise too soon but with a love that can only be obtained from the learning of that truth within.
These are the seven things about myself that may be interesting, unusual and maybe even a little scary:
1. I talk with spirit constantly.
2. I have written my blog with the urging of spirit.
3. I am a Remedial Massage, Bowen and Reiki Therapist.
4. I used to smoke for just 18 years. Gave it up 18 years ago. Now doing the slow drowning death with Emphysema. Give it up guys, trust me, I’m only 54 and I thought I had forever. (well, I do, but not like this).
5. I have 2 great kids. 1 girl and 1 boy. Which somehow turned into 5 grandkids. (I think it had something to do with the drinking water).
6. I love listening to Deva Premal. And talk about a lovely resonating voice.
7. I love to give from a place of healing. Sometimes I make mistakes, but it is always done with love and forgiveness, to others and myself (I have to learn too, I don’t get excused from this journey, even if I do have an awareness, it is more so because of that).
Instructions for accepting the award:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself